We are proud to support Cancer Council with its annual charity dance for cancer ‘Stars Of Newcastle’.
We have proudly provided support to the production for five years. Capturing the action in the dance studio and part of the production crew who put the show to air each year.
- Mr Morry Media has proudly supported Stars Of Newcastle since the first event in 2015.
- The 2018 broadcast raised over $288k – Money raised stays in the local community and allows Cancer Council to provide vital services to clients such as ‘Transport to Treatment’ service which enables a safe and dignified way for clients to access treatment.
- Cancer is a leading cause of death in Australia, with one in two Aussies expected to be diagnosed by the age of 85, Its estimated 145,000 new cases will be recorded in 2020.
- We captured 12 rehearsals at Newcastle Dance Academy over several weeks of production and delivered assets to event media partner Out Of The Square.
- Provided a professional vision mixer to live switch the event on the night of the production.
- Provided Cancer Council with 12 shortened highlights of the production for play-out at the wrap function held at The Happy Wombat.
- We have also provided the production with a professional camera operator.
You can support Stars Of Newcastle by:
- Purchasing a ticket and seeing the production live at the Newcastle Civic Theatre. You can purchase tickets via the Stars Of Newcastle website.
- Donate to a Star or attend one of the charity events.
For partnerships or further inquiries contact Cancer Council Charlestown.
Last modified: November 13, 2023